[Novalug] LOL.... dumbest phish every? [Fwd: Case 0846 (Please Confirm)]

greg pryzby greg@pryzby.org
Thu Jul 23 10:56:00 EDT 2009

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Case 0846 (Please Confirm)
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 06:56:30 -0700
From: Internet Watch Team <internetwatch@mail2computers.com>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Attention User,

We are starting a new recovery on old and unused account in the cyber
space. This move is to create more space for web users and to delete
all unused account to avoid over crowding on the internet.

Your account has been listed and we will want to verify that you no
longer need this account.

If you know you are the authorized owner of this account, and will
want to continue using this account, kindly reply by providing your
original

EMAIL ADDRESS (*******)
PASSWORD (*******)
COUNTRY (*******)

The provision of the above information will prove that you are the
owner of this account and we will protect your ID and password from
unauthorized access. Also note that the information provided here will
be protected and kept confidential according to our private policy.

Failure to do this will violate Microsoft?s email terms & conditions.

 From The Internet Watch Admin and Web Support Team.

"Warning:
The information contained in this email and any attached files are
confidential to The Internet Watch Team. If you are not the intended
recipient, any use, disclosure or copying of this email or any
attachments is expressly prohibited.  If you have received this email
in error, please notify us immediately. VIRUS: Every care has been
taken to ensure this email and its attachments are virus free,
however, any loss or damage incurred in using this email is not the
sender's responsibility.  It is your responsibility to ensure virus
checks are completed before installing any data sent in this email to
your computer."

--
greg pryzby                              greg at pryzby dot org
                                          http://www.linkedin.com/in/gpryzby