[Novalug] what to do with IP on pseudo-dead project? Shan't answer

Michael Hans mhans@oqtol.com
Mon Jul 20 22:12:29 EDT 2009

Paul, I'm confused. If you can help and individual why not? Last time I
checked, nobody was getting a paycheck cut to them from this ML for answers
provided (no matter what depth, a community thing)?

Michael