[Novalug] paid to configure mailserver

Norman Bird steelpulsefan@gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 18:24:16 EDT 2009

I'm in need of having my mailserver configured for my ubuntu box at home. It
is used as my testing server and the last area needed is the mailserver. I
am just not ready to tackle it anymore by myself. I figureI would try here
before craigslist.

It can be done remotely if you desire, or you can come to Manassas. If
interested let me know how about how long you think it would take and we can
agree on a set fee for that set time.  Keep in mind its a home server and I
use comcast, but I am able to run a webserver and access it via webadmin and
everything even with the dynamic IP.

Intrested parties can email me at steelpulsefan(aatttta)gmail{dot}com

thanks,

www.CreationIsLove.Com
-Norm