[Novalug] [OT] Free speech, or how to commit career suicide with a keyboard. was Re: Pen is mightier than sword -- Speech restricted hereon, too

William Sutton william@trilug.org
Mon Jul 20 05:28:05 EDT 2009

++ on this reply.

I've tried to give him words of encouragement and a job link or two, but
after this last tirade, it isn't worth the potential damage to my own
professional character to help him.

Interestingly, he signs himself as "Esquire" and indicates legal training.
I would think someone who allegedly has legal training would have a more
strict filter on what he says and how he marshals his arguments.

William Sutton