[Novalug] Pen is mightier than sword -- Speech restricted hereon , too

Jay Hart jhart@kevla.org
Sun Jul 19 08:29:43 EDT 2009

> On Sunday 19 July 2009 12:37:42 am JRR wrote:
>> Shouldn't that  "Aktion wider den undeutschen Geist"  be expressed as
>>
>> "Aktion gegen den undeutschen Geist"   ??  or was gegen in this sense
>> not introduced
>> until the 1960's  new dictionary / lexicon / Thesaurus ??
>>
>> Seriously though we are going to have too many mouths to feed in less
>> than 50 years
>> on a global basis.  Either we go somewhere else  "irgentwoanders" and
>> start growing
>> food, or we  "GO Chinese" and limit each woman to 2 children period.  No
>> matter what.
>> There just aren't any other choices.
>
> Or stop feeding cattle exhorbitant amounts of grain, corn, and soy that
> *could* be going to feed humans.  Each steak is equivalent to 16 bowls of
> grain, after all.

Thats a pure Communist thought if I ever heard one.  I thought we banned
Commies from this list last year.

A much better suggestion, would be to "Move where the food is!!!!"

Jay