[Novalug] The pen is mightier than the Right Gard...

JRR energy.wwind@cox.net
Sun Jul 19 00:23:19 EDT 2009

Isn't that   "Buecherverbrennungen" actually "Buchverbrennungen" in the
new  Worterbuch??
isn't German spelling wonderbar  (Orange Sherbet coated vanilla)

I've heard reports that German chemistry scientists were working on many
things in the1930's
including the first insecticides, first nerve gas, first deodorant. You
see the NAZI salute was
a plan to show deodorant supremacy at the hot 1936 Summer Olympics.........
Just goes to show how success can get carried away....  Right Gard !
Right Gard ! Right Gard !

No seriously NAZIs are F****** dangerous, ganglike. I actually didn't
date an exchange student in
college because her brother was an honest to god card carrying NAZI --
in 1980 !!!

They can have animal farm, and 1984.  But the first time they touch my
Fahrenheit 451
I'm going to get  really hot under my collar.

Now for the Serious part.....   can't we develop an encrypted checksum
that would be
put out OPEN SOURCE !!!! on the web whenever a book is published ???
Then when
you acquire the book you can run a checksum on it and see if it matches
the original
publishers key.......

NEXT!!!

Do you want to know what shows ultimate control of the media, TV, Radio,
and what we
read in the Newspapers??  OK  Have you seen one, just one picture of
Hilary Clinton's
broken elbow???  Have you seen one just one picture of Sotomayor's
broken ankle ???
The media show us pictures of all kinds of movie actors, celebrities,
etc 85% + naked
at the beach on the gossip TV shows everyday.....  Could that be it?? I
over looked it....
A video of Hilary Clinton in a bikini singing Karaoke could be the
United States secret
weapon of mass destruction (actually mass suicide) against the North
Koreans ???

Brilliant !!! -- Now for the Environmental Impact Statement.