[Novalug] The pen is mightier then the sword ...

greg pryzby greg@pryzby.org
Sat Jul 18 09:39:43 EDT 2009

I should state that I only grab free books that are on Project Gutenberg
that are legal.

Amazon offers a number of free books weekly/monthly.

The kindle is an amazing device and I truly love mine.