[Novalug] OT: Windows Assumptions [was: Re: Is Google Chrome going to threaten Linux?]

rarob@travelinglightfarm.net rarob@travelinglightfarm.net
Thu Jul 9 09:57:19 EDT 2009

> Interesting, my kids name is "no-one", and I don't remember seeing a
> monthly
> retainer check for his services.  Is that also an "implementation detail"?
>
> Jay

My kids' (both under 8) best friend is a gentlemen named "Mr. Nobody".
This person much be violating most of the currently known rules of
physics, considering he is invisible, can move through walls, makes no
sound,  is *never* caught,  and the embodiment of disorder.....

-Rob