[Novalug] 2nd Saturday of the month?

John Franklin franklin@elfie.org
Fri Jul 3 19:18:29 EDT 2009

Yeah.  It's weird how geeks who consider themselves breaking the
status quo hate certain changes in their life.

I'd make more fun of them except I've done it myself.

Still, second Saturday is fine with me. And just as memorable.
Otherwise, no one would remember Thanksgiving.  Really, it's not like
we're suggesting  the formula to determine when Easter falls.

jf