[Novalug] OT As the Sun Sets Gently in the West....

JRR energy.wwind@cox.net
Sat Jan 31 21:08:28 EST 2009

JRR wrote;

    You can't buy a new copy of Windows XP anymore; and it was a good
base for productivity.
    I have NEVER had a successful online chat or phone support session
with Microsoft since 1994.
    I have had one successful and one helpful M$ knowledge base search
in the last 6 mos.

    Syumantec / Norton on the other hand got a base swell of discontent
in 2008 and did something
    about it. The Norton NIS 2009 is outstandingly better than NIS 2008.

    Microsoft has never and will never respond to customer disapproval
that way; and that is
    /*de facto*/  proof of a Monopoly...