[Novalug] Is Cox blocking bittorrent?

Dan Arico dan_arico@aricosystems.com
Thu Jan 22 16:40:58 EST 2009

On Thursday 22 January 2009 04:19:26 pm rich.goodwin@cox.net wrote:
> This is what I saw ... I spent waaayyy too much time on it ... to get
> nothing but a corrupted file.
>
> I used SUSe 11.1 for the download and had not given the firewall a thought.
>  I will check that later today/tomorrow.  I may try to use Ubuntu on
> another system .... just to see if there is a difference.
>
> Rich

I installed 11.1 on a couple of machines and ran into several problems with
repositories and configuration so I dropped back to 11.0. That is working
flawlessly on my desktop machines. I'm using Ubuntu on my laptops.

Dan Arico

One OS to bring them all, and in the Darkness bind them,
In the land of Redmond, where the Sales Reps lie.