[Novalug] OLPC's G1G1 promotion featured, albeit briefly, in Washington Post Express

Kevin Cole dc.loco@gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 23:11:04 EST 2009

On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 20:50, Tod Larson <tod.larson@gmail.com> wrote:

> Does anyone have their kids using the OLPC, what are your thoughts?  I'm
> wondering if this is a good laptop my my kids (under 10 yrs old).

Check out the OLPC Learning Club DC (OLPC LCDC) for that:

http://olpclearningclub.org/

(Note the "OLPC LC-DC Discussion Forum, Wiki and Email List" links on
the right-hand menu.)

I'm not a parent (as far as I know), and don't feel qualified to
answer, although I want to be a "true believer".  In particular, look
at the eToys, and Scratch stuff.

--
Ubuntu Linux DC LoCo
Washington, DC