[Novalug] OT: Inauguration Day idea

JRR energy.wwind@cox.net
Wed Jan 21 20:48:03 EST 2009

John Ross wrote;

    Actually, I did a "Reverse of Rush Hour Air Cushion Vehicle Ferry"
Feasibility study for
    the Harry Nice bridge on Rt-301 connecting VA to MD several years
ago.  The killer
    point was that you couldn't take large unequally loaded
Semi-trailers very well at all.
    The flow of cars per hour, well over 600 up to 900 wasn't too bad
and allowed all of
    the bridge lanes, all two of them, to be one way.....

    There's brains in 'them wuudze......

    bye