[Novalug] computer appears to freeze up.

Bonnie Dalzell bdalzell@qis.net
Sun Jan 11 17:27:38 EST 2009

every now and then the computer greezes up.

i have a athlon with 512 mg of memory and ubuntu hardy with the gnome
desktop.

every now and then - usually when firefox is running the comuter (or at
least the mouse and keyboard are frozen and i have to do a cold boot
to restart (it hi reset button on computer).

any ideas what may be going??

i have been trying to run "top" in the background to see if I could get
some insight into this behavior but so far I have not had it freeze up
when i could see top running.

                        Bonnie Dalzell, MA
mail:5100 Hydes Rd PO Box 60, Hydes,MD,USA 21082-0060|EMAIL:bdalzell@qis.net

freelance anatomist, vertebrate paleontologist, writer, illustrator, dog
Editor Net.Pet Online Animal Magazine  - http://www.netpetmagazine.com
HOME http://www.qis.net/~borzoi/          BUSINESS http://www.batw.com