[Novalug] thanks to all of you for help getting ACM paper

Scott Musman musman@aug-sys.com
Sat Jan 10 20:31:32 EST 2009

I should have said something right off, sorry, but probably more
important than the specific article itself, it's worth knowing that
there are resources such as citeseer out there that allow you access
many many papers for free (such as the one you asked for).

http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/summary?doi=10.1.1.57.7426

It's easy to lose yourself for a few hours following all the