[Novalug] Unix script help request

Beartooth beartooth@Beartooth.Info
Fri Feb 27 18:18:28 EST 2009

On Fri, 27 Feb 2009, Garrett Nievin wrote:
 	[snipperoo]
> Kevin specifically asked for a way to use "grep" and a
> conditional statement. That's precisely what I gave him.  I
> also gave it to him when he asked for it - a week ago.  And it
> worked correctly.  Job done to requirements and on time.
>
> This is why I rarely raise my head in this forum - too often I
> get it bitten off because everybody knows something I don't and
> some are itching to prove it.
 	[snipperee]

 	SIR!, I like the way your mind works. If I ever gain
enough savvy to even ask anything worth your while, for my part
you are eminently welcome to offer suggestions on or under the
list.

--
Beartooth Bookworm, Cantankerous Curmudgeon
I have never owned a television. Nor wanted to.