[Novalug] OT - electronics stores

Nino Pereira pereira@speakeasy.net
Thu Feb 26 22:26:49 EST 2009

> http://www.arcade-electronics.com/
> General Washington Dr in Alexandira (off 395 I believe).  It's been a
> few years, but I recall they had plenty of professional quality tools,
> equipment, and also sold some parts.  Probably what the OP has in mind.

FWIW, they did exist recently. The location is east of 395, just
south of Edsall Rd. Coming from the Springfield Interchange, you
take Edsall East, turn a sharp right, and then follow to road to
General Washington. The store is in the second or third block on
the left, almost at the end of a block. Look out, it's not so easy
to see.

> Otherwise, I'd recommend internet.

I do too, not so much for tools as well for parts. Then again, if
you ask this list for parts you might get what you want for free.

Nino