[Novalug] What to put on a G4 Laptop?

Nick Danger nick@hackermonkey.com
Thu Feb 26 09:43:17 EST 2009

The replacement keyboard came today. This weekend I hope to replace the
HD and keyboard and have a working Mac G4 laptop. Well, there is a HUGE
crack in the bottom and a playing card bit of missing plastic (macs and
nail polish remover do not mix well) so its not exactly a portable
anymore but it'll make a good desktop replacement for my other aging box.

Now, what do I put on it? I could go with OS X but I was hoping for
something a little more Linux-y :-)  Suggestions?

Nick