[Novalug] chat security??

Beartooth beartooth@Beartooth.Info
Sun Feb 22 16:19:00 EST 2009

On Sun, 22 Feb 2009, Chris Sykes wrote:

> Maybe it is me who is misunderstanding the question, are you referring
> to a specific app in your distro's install and not the concept of
> online chat in general?

 	No, I dump them all.

 	The greatest virtue of email, imnsho, is that you read
when you choose, write when you choose, and accord your
correspondents the same freedom and convenience.

 	I often let a response age all day, or for several days,
rewriting from time to time, till I figure I've done what I can
with it; it's the absence of that ability (an absence I can see
that you have a use for) that I hold against the telephone and
anything that seems to resemble it.

--
Beartooth Implacable, curmudgeonly codger learning linux
I try to be paranoid, but I just can't keep up.