[Novalug] no desktop after lenny install

Norman Bird steelpulsefan@gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 20:34:09 EST 2009

thanks but it basically asked me a bunch of questions about the keyboard of
all things and then finished, but it didn't work, same error, no screen
failed to load module '"vesa", no driver available. only login prompt, gives
me the errors etc. clearly cant find the vesa driver, but I'm clueless.
there is not clear documentation on this on any search ive done all day.

thanks

norman