[Novalug] Wondering OT now was Re: Tuxflix?

Joseph Brinkley brinkley.joseph@gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 12:10:13 EST 2009

Restricted area except to those who ask for permission on web server that
has a Youtube/tube like setup. Videos and tutorial's can be loaded and
uploaded and if check boxed you can let people downlaod YOUR videos. NOVAlug
On Demand.  I had to learn how to do this because a client wanted there
clients to elarn how to use there service. pretty slick operation.

Just an idea!

--Joseph Brinkley