[Novalug] Wondering OT now was Re: Tuxflix?

JRR energy.wwind@cox.net
Wed Feb 11 11:57:11 EST 2009

John Ross wrote;

    We can get around this entire issue.
    Youtube is undergoing a music shrinkage. Many videos that have been
posted for over a year are
    being pulled, especially Led Zepplin. Now if you try to look at the
Bangles cover of Hazy Days
    of  Winter the system says "This is a private video login to see it"
So I logged onto Youtube and
    tried again.... The system said I was not in the viewing group......

    I have also run across several video clips of  movies that won't
download at all -- they're download
    protected. Try Raquel Welch in 100 Rifles clip...

    So why can't we set up the same thing ??
    We just need to post the videos, set up the viewing group -- all
NLugers would need a Youtube
    ID and we're set.....  Minimal Digitification....

    I hope the pain of my  Zepplin  deficiency can at least help
others....  they had a video of LZ
    playing the Immigrant Song in a concert right here at   JFK....