[Novalug] F12 delta rpms

Walt Smith waltechmail@yahoo.com
Tue Dec 29 11:27:55 EST 2009

FYI.

Having  D/L'd a bunch of rpms, and looking thru
dir's on mirror sites, I haven't seen a dir that would
appear to contain those delta rpms.

so still don't know what the delta "system" is..

agreed it's not good to use rpm -i for upgrade.
Only place I use it is so I end up with multiple kernels,
so I can select boot kernel.

Walt....