[Novalug] Firefox versioning

Richard Ertel richard.ertel@gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 15:22:52 EST 2009

i disagree with your premise that because enterprise requires
something, that home users therefore don't.

isn't that like suggesting that, because an 18-wheeler needs an
engine, then therefore a pickup truck doesn't?  they both need
engines.

i have a need for package management so that my applications are kept
up-to-date. for example: upgrading to the latest FIREFOX. privilege
levels are nice, too. these are big reasons why i choose to use
gnu/linux.

but then again, i've learned in the past that it's a no-win situation
to argue with Brian J. Smith. so... you're right.