[Novalug] Fedora 12

greg pryzby greg@pryzby.org
Thu Dec 10 08:57:20 EST 2009

On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 1:19 AM, Maxwell Spangler <
maxlists@maxwellspangler.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 2009-12-09 at 07:57 -0500, greg pryzby wrote:
>
> >         7. Go to rpmfusion.net and follow the instructions to add the
> >         rpmfusion
>

> > I am trying no rpmfusion of atrpms this time.... we will see what
> > happens.
>
> What's that mean ^^ ?

I am working to see what is installed by Fedora w/o 'external' packages. I
was using Flash from Adobe, but moved to gnash and it does well. I have
always depended on 'non free' or external stuff. Now I want to see what is
there in the distro w/o other stuff

> I'm a big fan of rpmfusion.  To me, Fedora plus rpmfusion and my usual
> set of personalizations make a wonderful Linux environment.  People seem
> to think highly of Ubuntu but I don't think I'm missing anything at all.

<SNIP>

--
greg pryzby                              greg at pryzby dot org
http://www.linkedin.com/in/gpryzby

WEB:  http://www.RestonArtisTree.com/
TWTR: gpryzby
Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/m/marie_von_ebnereschenbac.html>
- "Even a stopped clock is right twice a day."