[Novalug] any Joomla! folks out there? phpadmin perhaps??

Megan Larko larkoc@iges.org
Fri Aug 28 16:40:28 EDT 2009

William Morse wrote:

Well that is helpful.

I did not have gid 25.  The usertype was blank so I made id 62 usertype `Super Administrator`.

The password hash looks like one of the samples I cut and pasted with my mouse from a Joomla! help
website.   But it could be a hash from the password I tried to set on my own.

I go to my http://my.local.site/Joomla/administrator  I see the login web page.  I use the username
"root"   I try each of two passwords.

For password1 I see the error message:
"Username and password do  not match."   I consider this the most likely password which is the same
error message I saw when I started this entire Joomla! install process.

For password2 I (Username still "admin") I see the error message;
"You do not have access to the administrator section of this site."

I seem to continue to go around in circles on this login for Joomla.

Thank you,
megan

--
I will now bring you up to speed on the situation.
We know nothing!

---Steve Martin as Inspector Clouseau
    Pink Panther 2