[Novalug] Verizon DSL and Ubuntu with Westell modem

Ed James edjames@greenbelt.com
Tue Aug 25 09:31:49 EDT 2009

Myriam,

    Which model Westell do you have?  Mine is the 6100, and it
appears that one uses only *one* connection from the modem
to hardware (be it a router or a PC).

    In your previous setup, under Fedora, did you also have two
cables running (suuccessfully) from the router?

Ed James