[Novalug] Need to borrow USB to Sata enclosure or adaptor for a few days to recover data from a damaged laptop drive

John Franklin franklin@elfie.org
Thu Aug 13 17:34:03 EDT 2009

There are a bunch of generic ones out there.   I have one of these [1]
and it works just fine.  I've used it to temporarily connect a disk or
migrate data to a new system on both Mac and Linux systems.

jf
[1] http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000HJ99DI/1co2-20