[Novalug] Hospital CDs -- and ImageMagick??

Beartooth beartooth@Beartooth.Info
Thu Aug 13 14:39:44 EDT 2009

On Thu, 13 Aug 2009, Mackenzie Morgan wrote:

> You're compiling, so you need the -devel package to get the
> development headers.  Having the binaries of it is no use for
> compiling.

 	Aha! I don't compile any two things in the average three
years; thank you for spotting that.

 	Yum got qt-devel, all right; and I tried again. But

 	[....]
checking for Qt... configure: error: Qt (>= Qt 3.0) (headers and
libraries) not found. Please check your installation!
For more details about this problem, look at the end of
config.log.
[root@Hbsk2 kradview-1.1.0]#

 	Apparently it's possible to be even farther out the
bleeding edge than Fedora. Maybe I compile too much.
--
Beartooth the Stubborn, Sclerotic Squirreler
Death is not evil. Suffering is evil.