[Novalug] Fedora 11 preupgrade - restarting?

Miles D. Oliver miles.d.oliver@gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 10:52:45 EDT 2009

Won't resume,

Now to play some lvm games.

Never made a /home partition on this system. Now is as good a time as any
to.

rescue cd.
resize2fs.... yada yada yada..
make /home volume,move to new volume  and reinstall

Have data backed up. was just hoping o be able to restart

At least doing this from rescue mode is good practice..