[Novalug] Fedora 11 preupgrade - restarting?

greg pryzby greg@pryzby.org
Sat Aug 8 09:42:04 EDT 2009

what happens when u boot? Does it resume? I would
    rescue CD
    backup all data (home, etc)
    reboot and see what happens
    worse case 11 install and restore home

--
greg pryzby                              greg at pryzby dot org
                                          http://www.linkedin.com/in/gpryzby