[Novalug] Hospital CDs -- and ImageMagick??

Kevin Cole dc.loco@gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 18:42:17 EDT 2009

Can you see the filenames without Wine?  From the shell, I often look at
images via  "Eye Of Gnome" -- eog.  I cd to the directory where the images
live and then type

eog *

You can then use the arrows to page forwards or backwards through the files
in the directory.

Another option, somewhat less elegant is to point your favorite web browser
at the directory containing the files, a la

file:///media/cdrom/

in your location bar (possibly substituting mnt for media and/or cdrom0 for
cdrom) and then click the filenames...

--
Ubuntu Linux DC LoCo
Washington, DC