[Novalug] USB flash drive that won't break.. Recommendations??

Ed James edjames@greenbelt.com
Fri Aug 7 09:17:23 EDT 2009

I have a Cruzer, but the two halves of the metal case came apart.  I
imagine that wrapping it with strong tape might prevent this from
happening.  Or perhaps just be super-glued back together.  The
exposed guts still work, though - dangling from the side of my old
laptop.

Ed James