[Novalug] Disk Wipe Software?

JRR energy.wwind@cox.net
Mon Aug 3 22:40:50 EDT 2009

You might be surprised yet.
After several years of loading research explosives for DOD
and blowing up all kinds of stuff..........
I can tell you nothing I read here has any technical value......
Be a Paulo Bunyaano  and get a sledge  hammer..........
If it ain't flat it won't rotate..........
and NO putting it in the microwave trying to emulate DOD will lead to
BAD consequences.......... 8-)
One time I convinced an Electrical engineering undergrad to put  a whole
(unvented) coconut in a 1000w microwave........ with severe
consequences........
several people injured themselves laughing....

Jay Hart wrote:
> What???  Not funny????
>
> Jay
>

>> Somewhere along the way, we've lost our sense of reason.
>>
>> Ken
>>
>> On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 19:01, Jay Hart <jhart@kevla.org> wrote:
>>

>>> Sounds like a "suit or armor" made with old HDDs might protect you from
>>> most
>>> bullets.  I'm going to assume that if a .45 won't penetrate, neither would