[Novalug] VI - rieties (was Re: vi question)

Sean McGowan scepticanagramwonk@verizon.net
Mon Apr 13 17:49:11 EDT 2009

I believe the 'c' flag is confirm in pattern matching.  Ex.
g/pattern1/s//pattern2/c should prompt you to make every change.

 Another thing I find useful is %, which moves to the matching (, ),

As for the earlier trivia question, I know that [[ and ]] move between
sections, but can you do anything with [ or ]?