[Novalug] Hardware Vendors in No Va -- No answer?

Richard Barnes richard.barnes@gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 08:32:24 EDT 2009

Sort of in a similar vein, there's also some decent second-hand
electronics to be had at retail.  I've bought a few things from the PC
RETRO store in Fall Church, and they've worked alright, and the staff
is moderately clueful:
<http://www.pcretro.com/>

NB: The inventory shown on their website is not indicative of what
they actually have.  They buy machines in surplus lots from companies
in the area and resell them, so it's kind of a patchwork, but they're
good about letting you know what they've got if you call.

--Richard