[Novalug] What is the only issue that matters

Jay Hart jhart@kevla.org
Sat Apr 11 22:09:25 EDT 2009

Please, this cannot be the "only issue" that this list needs to address as IT
professionals.  I admit working long hours I have always enjoyed that late
night pizza pie, but do you really think this is what Paul says we need to
discuss?

As US IT professionals, what we really need to discuss is what brand of draft
or bottled beer goes best with pizza?

I think we determine this, we will have made a HUGH dent in solving the IT
problems in this country.

Jay