[Novalug] Saving an email with an error in the address

Beartooth beartooth@Beartooth.Info
Fri Apr 10 15:12:21 EDT 2009

On Fri, 10 Apr 2009, Mackenzie Morgan wrote:

>> I can't send it ANYWHERE because I can't edit the address. All
>> I can figure to do is key it in again. Fortunately, it isn't
>> very long.
>
> Could you answer the "what mail client are you using" part?
> Most should have an "edit message" option...

 	It sounds to me a lot like an error I sometimes make:
trying to modify a message without remembering first to get it
into forward mode, or reply mode.

--
Beartooth Implacable, Curmudgeonly Codger Learning Linux
On the Internet, you can never tell who is a dog --