[Novalug] OO Calc Question

Tom Goldsmith tom@tomgoldsmith.com
Thu Apr 2 07:15:23 EDT 2009

On occasion when I've opened a large spreadsheet in OOCalc, I've found
there is a "quirk" that causes the sheet to be displayed at a size
that's larger than the program window. The result is that the tabs are
hidden below the bottom border of the window. Try pulling down the top
edge of the spreadsheet (not the workspace window) and then move the
sheet up. The Tabs should be where you expect them.