[Novalug] Linux based web site designing software??

Rahul Murmuria rahul@murmuria.in
Thu Sep 25 21:50:35 EDT 2008

Hi G. Mickle,

Why don't you try to deploy a website using
Wordpress<http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/smallbusiness/webhosting/wordpress/wordpress-01.html>?
I think it is the simplest to use web-content management
system<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_content_management_system>out
there. They have some great
documentation <http://codex.wordpress.org/Main_Page> on their website, that
will help you get started. You don't even need to learn any HTML or CSS, or
any software or programming language!

You can download some great wordpress themes from places like
these<http://www.freewpthemes.net/>.

See who are using Wordpress
here<http://rubiqube.com/10-great-website-designs-using-wordpress-as-cms/>.
I don't have a confirmation but I am told even Mozilla's new Labs
website<http://labs.mozilla.com/>is just using wordpress with a custom
built theme!

I hope you chose Wordpress because I believe it is the quickest, most
easiest way for you to deploy your own professional looking website!

P.S.: Hello NovaLUG! This is my first email to this mailing list. Looking
forward to receiving some interesting messages!
--
Rahul Murmuria