[Novalug] hosts and registrars

Nino Pereira pereira@speakeasy.net
Sun Oct 5 10:42:55 EDT 2008

I'm even cheaper than Dave, so I tried hosting my own web page
on my own computer, which already has a static IP obtained
through gandi. Years ago, when I set this up, they were recommended
on the list and to date they are still fine with me. They were
reasonably priced when the dollar was higher against the euro,
something that may not happen again for some time.

The downside is: when you mess up you lose your computer you
lose your web site. I know: I did it. ;-(.

Nino