[Novalug] TV Rant was Re: Verizon FIOS Question

Chris Sykes psychs@gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 16:21:48 EDT 2008

Wow, sorry to hear about all that. And I agree I hate verizon too. I
just love my fios or more specifically FTTH (fiber to the house) which
cable providers could switch to if they invested in removing the
copper last mile they use.

-Chris