[Novalug] [IAEP] Important government demo opportunity

Rich Goodwin rich.goodwin@cox.net
Mon Nov 24 19:16:00 EST 2008

PLease contact me off list.  I asked our NOVALUG community (knowing more
received it as well) for ideas to present here.  tux.org was able to
have represntation two years ago.  Had I been able to convey we would in
fact have XO's at the last one, we woul dlikely have been accepted.
Thus, talking about Sugar might be worthwhile.

Rich