[Novalug] email (Evolution) question

Charles M Howe cmhowe@patriot.net
Sun Nov 23 00:05:24 EST 2008

Please help me, Evolutionmeisters (I refuse to consider myself
sacrilegious; I am a principled Pryzbyterian when I go online!),

The problem is that on occasion (TWICE today) I have composed an email
with considerable care but failed to get the address right. The result
is that it stays in the outbox. However, I am unable to amend what is in
the outbox and thus have to retype the message.

I am using Evolution 2.0, what comes with Ubuntu 6.06 (I think).

Second question: I find creating and editing my email easy and
intuitive. Does anyone know a document that I could study about how to
use it. For example, it might have been that I could have solved the
first problem, the one that leads to this question, by going to the
outbox, cutting (or copying) the carefully created message, then
switching to the inbox and pasting it?

Third question: Occasionally I print out stuff that I have created. Is
there a way of altering the font size.

I could ask more questions. I hope I have convinced readers that there
is a room for a HOWTO on this topic if it doesn't already exist.

Charlie, who often finds himself locked in battle with Murphy