[Novalug] OpenOffice questions

Nino Pereira pereira@speakeasy.net
Sat Nov 22 14:02:31 EST 2008

All,

OpenOffice has a nice auto-correct feature that makes the
first letter of a sentence a capital, and corrects you if you
mistakenly typed two capitals at the beginning of a word.
With tools > autocorrect > exceptions you can prevent
OpenOffice from changing PC to Pc for example, but I have yet
to find a way to tell OO the reverse: I want to type 'rf', but
OO replaces it with Rf. And, I don't want OO to stop putting
a capital at the beginning of a sentence, except when it
happens to be this particular letter combination (rf).

Any suggestions?

Thank you,

Nino