[Novalug] Linux get's 64bit version of Adobe Flash FIRST!

David A. Cafaro dac@cafaro.net
Mon Nov 17 09:32:39 EST 2008

And apparently that's why not to post before one has had enough
coffee.  That first line should have been:

Wow, now that's not something I would have expected to see.....

Morning all..

Cheers,
David