[Novalug] YAST hangs searching for printers

Varol Okan varokan@movingsatellites.com
Wed Nov 12 21:49:20 EST 2008

I had issues with 11.0Alpha2 ( or 3 ) on my 64 bit system so this Laptop
is still running OpenSuSE 10.3.

My second work Laptop is running 32 bit OpenSuSE 11.0 very happily with
3D-Accel and all the bells and whistles.

I am happy with both the way they are running, so upgrading might not
always be the best choice ( though if you can find the time it might
definitively be worth it, after all 10.2 is already 2 years old ).

I take it that googling the issue does not return any positive results.
Maybe you can hire Greg P. as a consultant to help install the printer ;)

Varol :)
Ps: Sorry, not very helpfull.