[Novalug] Looking for Linux volunteers or student project volunteers

Bud Roth junk@taiotoshi.org
Tue Nov 4 21:03:54 EST 2008

I've convinced my sons' school to create an Ubuntu GNU/Linux-based
computer "lab" of 4 laptops.  They are ready, but we need to find
someone available between 3-5pm to act as a "lap instructor" to help the
kids get their feet wet with Ubuntu.  Unfortunately, we don't have
funding, but this could be a high school student's volunteer project.
We could integrate some sort of elementary curriculum (age appropriate)
if that helped...

Anyone with ideas/volunteers, please email me directly.

Thanks,

Bud Roth