[Novalug] Educational IT Consultant for Pre-K thru Middle School

Bud Roth junk@taiotoshi.org
Tue Nov 4 21:01:08 EST 2008

My kids attend Congressional Schools of Northern Virginia (no you don't
have to be in Congress) here near Annandale.  Our Tech Committee wants
to recommend that the board hire an outside firm to do a big picture
review of the school's IT infrastructure and help us develop a road map
for the future (curriculum, infrastructure, administration).

Any suggestions on who could carry this out?  We'd prefer someone who
understands schools and technology, not just one or the other.

Thanks for your time,

Bud Roth