[Novalug] OT: Re: Remember to vote!

Varol Okan varokan@movingsatellites.com
Tue Nov 4 07:53:57 EST 2008

I fully concur with this statement.

If you want change it must come from within and hopefully without violence.

You seem to care a lot about those issues. How much time and energy do
you want to spend on it ? See even if you do not reach your goal of a
multi lateral political system, at least you tried AND you might empower
the next generation to do so.

I am all for multiple choice. The two party system has some serious
flaws. I heard a lot of people complain about this. Maybe it is time to
get things moving.

Varol :)